Welcome to our Practice! We make every effort to gather information regarding your treatment goals and desires for your dental care. In order to assist our patients with the many questions that occur when making treatment decisions we have written the following financial guidelines. Our mission is to partner with our patients and enable them to receive the care that they desire and deserve and we are honored to provide.
- Emergency care for new patients:
All emergency care for new patients: payment is expected for their treatment at the end of their appointment. IF you have dental insurance, we will have the carrier send payment directly to you.
- If you do not have dental insurance coverage:
- Payment for treatment is due at time of service. We accept cash, checks, Visa, MC, Discover, AMEX and Care Credit*. Should your treatment plan exceed $5000.00 and you would like to receive a bookkeeping cash courtesy of 5%, then the entire treatment amount minus the 5% must be “paid in full” prior to your treatment by a check or cash. We also offer Care Credit* for treatment plans that exceed $200.00. Care Credit application can be done at our office or it can be done on their website: https://www.carecredit.com/apply. Our practice works exclusively with a 6 month or 12 month interest free option only.
- For prosthetic services 1/2 of the fee is due at the onset of the treatment and the balance over the remaining appointments. Full payment may be expected prior to case completion. Extensive cases may require special arrangements. A payment schedule will be set up for you and discussed at the treatment conference.
- Finance charges will accrue on balances over 30 days at 1.5% per month with a maximum of $2.50 per month.
- If you have dental insurance coverage:
You must present an Insurance card and a photo ID. This can be a driver’s license. Note: If we are unable to confirm eligibility and complete insurance information, the full amount Is payable by you at time of service.
- Your first appointment with us is payable, in full, by you at the end of your appointment. In the future, after verification of coverage and more knowledge about your plan, i.e. deductibles, type of plan, whether your carrier sends payments directly to our doctors, and any needed pre-authorizations, the estimated difference must be paid at time of service.
- All prosthetic restorations (i.e. crowns, bridges, dentures, partials and implant restorations) must be pre-authorized by your insurance carrier if we are to accept assignment of benefits. Traditionally, 1/2 of the fee is due at the onset of treatment and the balance may be due prior to delivery (i.e. final try-in) and always must be paid in full by delivery. If a pre-authorization (PTA) if filed, a final payment may come from your carrier. Prior authorization does not guarantee payment by your carrier.
- We file insurance as a courtesy. You are responsible for any balance not paid by your carrier.
- Finance charges will accrue on balances over 30 days at 1.5% per month with a minimum of $2.50 per month.