The cost of your treatment will vary, depending on your individual needs and treatment plan. We will discuss the cost of your treatment and each of your available payment options with you before you begin, so you can make the best choice for yourself.
Affordable Payment Plans
Your smile is yours forever, and we want to make it as easy as possible for you to receive the best dental care when you need it.
Our practice accepts most major credit cards and insurance plans.
Our office staff is always available to help you with insurance claims and paperwork. We’ll work with your insurance provider to make sure your coverage meets your needs and your budget.
We also proudly accept CareCredit. Click the button below for more details.
Please let us know if you have any questions about your insurance coverage.
Helpful Insurance Facts
The filing of insurance claims is a service we provide for our patients. Every effort is made to maximize our patients’ benefits. Insurance plans are a wonderful supplement for our patients, but it helps to be aware of the hidden truths about insurance coverage to avoid misunderstandings about treatment costs.
- Insurance plans are designed to aid in payment, and none pay for everything. Most plans have yearly deductibles you will need to meet before insurance payments begin.
- No insurance plan pays 100% of treatment cost. The amount a plan pays is determined by the coverage purchased by your employer. The less your employer pays for the coverage, the less there is in benefits for you.
- Unfortunately, some routine dental services are not covered by insurance plans. We always inform our patients prior to treatment if we are aware of a service which is not a covered expense. We believe it is our duty to “inform before we perform.”
- If your insurance company informs you that a procedure’s cost is “above usual customary and reasonable fees (UCR),” this is not a reflection on our costs, but on the amount paid by your employer toward your benefits plan.
- PPOs and HMOs offer lists of participating doctors, but this doesn’t always mean you are required to choose a doctor from the list. You may still have the freedom to choose your practice of preference.
- Our goal of providing quality dentistry for extremely satisfied patients is achieved by not allowing insurance companies to dictate treatment because of plan benefits. As a practice, we remain insurance-aware, not insurance-driven.
Convenient Online Services
With the simple click of a mouse, our secure online service allows you to:
- View your appointment and account information at any time
- Sign up for email or text appointment reminders
- Check your payment history and see current charges
- Print out flex spending reimbursement and tax receipts
If you do not have a patient login, please let us know at your next appointment, and we will gladly help you set up your personal account.